How the clinic therapy works
Following the initial consultation which would have included a blood test or the Bicom Body Scan you are connected to the Bicom Optima where further testing is conducted. This additional test along with the original one are used to form the basis of the 60 minute therapy session. The general protocol is
- Basic therapy: (20 mins) which covers all frequency ranges and is based on your current conductance value, this is the rate of your cellular communication. Corrective frequencies are sent to the Bicom chip.
- Blocks: (18 mins) Deep blockages, scar and geopathic strains are treated and frequencies stored on the chip.
- General Detoxification: (15 mins) Lymphs, liver and kidneys are assessed and corrective frequencies stored on the chip.
- Pathogen inversion: (10 mins) Stressors found on the report are inverted and sent to the chip
- Fortifying: (10 mins) Beneficial frequencies you responded to are sent to the chip