What is included?
A personal 90 minute session with Chris in Leeds. A full test is conducted on the Bicom where we look for stressors on your body, not everything is tested but rather the priorities. Bacteria, allergens, parasites, fungal infections and viruses are mostly covered. You can request specific tests like hormones or similar. The Body scan is more comprehensive but this options allows for more specific requirements. After this test a therapy is conducted.
How the remote therapy works
Following the initial consultation which would have included a blood test or the Bicom Body Scan you are connected to the Bicom Optima where further testing is conducted. This additional test along with the original one are use to form the basis of the 60 minute therapy session. The general protocol is
- Basic therapy: (20 mins) which covers all frequency ranges and is based on your current conductance value, this is the rate of your cellular communication. Corrective frequencies are sent to the Bicom chip.
- Blocks: (18 mins) Deep blockages, scar and geopathic strains are treated and frequencies stored on the chip.
- General Detoxification: (15 mins) Lymphs, liver and kidneys are assessed and corrective frequencies stored on the chip.
- Pathogen inversion: (10 mins) Stressors found on the report are inverted and sent to the chip
- Fortifying: (10 mins) Beneficial frequencies you responded to are sent to the chip
You will be given a Bicom chip to extend the benefits of the therapy. The chip lasts for 3 weeks where we suggest you order a new 60 minute session so we can retest and run a new session based on the new results.