Efficacy Observation of the German BICOM2000 Bioresonance Therapy Device in 79 Cases of Allergic Skin Disease
By Yang Jinzhi
Allergy Dept. of Jinan Children’s Hospital
[Abstract]: This paper details allergen detection and desensitisation therapy in 79 cases of allergic skin diseases, conducted using the German BICOM-2000 bioresonance therapy device, with the total efficacy rate reaching 89.9% and a cure rate of 74.7%.
In May 2003 the German BICOM (Bai Kang) Bioresonance testing device was introduced for the first time in our hospital for clinical treatment. Clinical observations were conducted on allergen detection and desensitisation treatment in 79 patients with allergic skin diseases; the results are reported below:
- Materials and Methods
- Case Selection
79 cases were all out-patients of our hospital: 31 cases were male and 48 were female; there were 12 adults and 57 children; ages ranged from 3 months to 74 years; the course of the disease ranged from 3 days to 21 years. These included 27 cases of infantile eczema, 32 urticaria cases and 20 cases of atopic dermatitis. Prior to treatment all the patients stopped taking steroid drugs and anti-allergy medicines for 7~10 days.
(1) Allergen Test: 20 acupuncture points on the patient’s hands were tested using the BICOM2000 infrared receiver and its 491 random allergen samples. In the case of infants under three years old, who are not able to cooperate under test conditions, we tested by using breast milk as the allergen or found allergens through diet details provided by the parents, or by using other tests to identify allergens. Where necessary, we asked patients to bring their own suspected allergens for testing.
(2) Desensitisation Therapy: 79 patients were treated with the bioresonance device for desensitisation therapy. Firstly, a small amount of the patient’s saliva or drop of blood (about 1 ml urine from infants or young children with eczema) in the information cup and carried out basic treatment and follow-up treatment, and then this was followed by desensitisation therapy. Every time only 2 ~ 3 main types of allergens were desensitised for 6 ~ 30 minutes (depending on age) once a week. For patients with severe sickness or in the acute phase this could be done every three days. Most patients need 6 to 8 treatments for the skin allergies to disappear and the treatment is continued until all allergens appear negative on re-examination.
- Criteria for assessing Therapeutic Effect: We assess the therapeutic effect based on the disappearance of rashes and any recurrence within six months of treatment.
Healing: rash completely disappeared, and no recurrence on contact with allergens;
Significant Effect: the rash completely disappeared, a minor allergic reaction occurred after three months on contact with allergens;
Effect: reduction in the number of rashes, diminishing of rash area and alleviation of skin itching;
Invalid: the rash was improved slightly than before, or relapse occurred before the end of the treatment course.
Efficiency rate includes the cure rate and significant effect rate.
- Treatment Results: see the Table
Clinical Evaluation of BICOM Bioresonance Therapy Device used for Desensitization Therapy in 79 Cases of Allergic Skin Disease
|Disease Name Case Number Healing Significant Effect Effect Invalid
|Eczema 27 21 4 2 0
Urticaria 32 26 5 1 0
Atopic dermatitis 20 12 3 3 2
|Total 79 63 12 6 2
% rate 74.7 5.2 7.6 2.5
The BICOM bioresonance therapy device was used for desensitization therapy in 79 cases of allergic skin rash, with the results showing a cure rate of 74.7% and an efficacy rate of 89.9%. None the patients displayed any obvious adverse reactions during treatment, only a small number of patients complained of fatigue. Some sick children said their appetites had increased and stools were clearly smoother than before.
III. Discussion: The clinical application of Bioresonance therapy is based on the quantum theory of matter-wave  proposed by the French scientist DeBroglie. Each substance has its own unique waveform, when a specific allergy substance comes into contact with the body, it will stimulate the body and leave an imprint in the body, which could be taken as a specific waveform; when the body is exposed to the allergen again, it will generate a strong electromagnetic oscillation (imprint activated). The disrupted electromagnetic oscillation can be picked up by applicators placed on the patient’s body and fed into the BICOM device; within the device, the waveform, inverted and amplified, can be returned to the body in the form of a therapy oscillation. This adjusts the remaining electromagnetic oscillations in the body to a normal waveform (imprint erased), so restoring the body back to normal. 79 cases of allergic skin diseases were treated using the BICOM therapy device in our hospital, with a cure rate of 74.7% and an efficacy rate of 89.9%. None of the patients displayed any obvious adverse reactions during treatment, and the therapeutic effect was remarkable, especially in cases of childhood eczema. The allergen samples in the device are wide-ranging, which ensures a more extensive and accurate allergen test; the therapy course is free from pain and trauma, with a short treatment time and speedy effect, so it can replace all previous allergen detection and treatment methods. It is readily accepted by patients, especially for very young patients, with a short treatment time and speedy effects, so it is worthy of clinical use universally. However, because the application time in this case was short, more time is needed to observe the long-term effects of treatment.
(2) Song KM, etc.: Clinical Observation of BICOM Bioresonance Therapy Device System to the Treatment of Allergic Diseases. Journal of Clinical Dermatology 2003, 32 (10:) 616-617.